THE DOWNTOWN MILE FOR CASA is our premier annual fundraising event. The 2022 race was held Saturday, September 10, and we’re thrilled to share that the race generated slightly more than $10,000 for CASA!
Organized by the Fredericksburg Area Running Club, the race features a 1-mile sprint through downtown, ending with a block party on Charles Street, near Castiglia’s Italian Restaurant.
The Downtown Mile for CASA strengthens our efforts to provide each child in need with a well-trained, caring and effective advocate.
Race sponsors make the event lucrative for CASA, and we are so grateful to those who generously sponsored the race this year:
- Mary Washington Healthcare
- Edward Jones (financial advisor Dan Whitley)
- Atlantic Builders
- Radley Chevrolet
- Robert Rycroft
- Mari Kelly, Long & Foster
- Virginia Partners Bank/Johnson Mortgage Company
- Heppe Chiropractic
- Embracing Health
- Fall Hill Pediatrics/Dr. Jacinta Topps
- Bobby Anderson
- Nancy Pcscolyar/Mary Washington Neurology
- Cary Street Partners
- 6 Bears and a Goat Brewing Company
- Dr. Anna Russau, VMD
- Kevin’s Roofing
- Vision Health Center
- Carolyn White
- Lucky Road Run Shop
If you missed this year’s race sponsorship deadline and would like to donate to CASA, please so here: https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1918699