We can’t fulfill our mission without financial support. Our funds come from a mix of federal, state and local government grants, private donations, foundation grants, fundraising events and the Rappahannock United Way.
Our annual grant funders include:
• the state of Virginia via the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services;
• the federal government via the federal Victims of Crime Act;
• the city of Fredericksburg and counties of King George, Spotsylvania and Stafford;
• the Rappahannock United Way
We have also received generous financial support from:
• The Community Foundation — including the Duff McDuff Green Jr. Fund, the David Morgan Fund, the Women and Girls Fund, and the Fredericksburg Savings Charitable Foundation Fund;
• The National CASA Association;
• The Fredericksburg Area Running Club via The Downtown Mile for CASA;
• The E.C. Wareheim Foundation;
• Women in the Giving Spirit;
• Individual donors, other private foundations and businesses in the Fredericksburg area and beyond.